Terms and Conditions
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter
- This free prize draw (‘Promotion’) is open to permanent residents of mainland United Kingdom with a valid driving licence who sign up for the Promoter’s newsletter between the 1st May and the 18th June 2021 on the Promoter’s website.
- Entrants must:
- Possess a full UK or EU (including EEA) driver’s license;
- Confirm their acceptance of these Terms and Conditions before taking the prize.
How to enter
- To take part in this Promotion you need to sign up for the Promoter’s newsletter by providing your email, first name and last name between the 1st May and the 18th June 2021 on the Promoter’s website.
- Maximum of one entry per person.
- All entries must be received by 12pm (UK Time) on 18th June 2021.
Winner selection and notification
- One winner will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date.
- The winner will be notified by email within around 7 working days of the draw.
- The prize is as follows:
- A driving day at Lotus’s Hethel test track (Potash Lane, Hethel, Norwich NR14 8EZ) with a professional instructor in two of our current model range.
- A tour of the Classic Team Lotus Workshop
- The winner and their guest must:
- produce their driving licence
- (for safety purposes) wear a long sleeved top/jumper, long trousers and comfortable shoes/trainers (flip flops are not permitted).
- The winner may bring one driving guest.
- The winner (and where applicable, their guest) may be required to provide their signature as proof of their agreement to relevant waivers, releases and/or consents when taking up the prize. Failure to sign any relevant documentation may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Please note the prize excludes all other costs and arrangements not expressly included in the prize. Additional charges and expenses incurred for goods, services, attractions, facilities, upgrades, activities, travelling to the venue and events not expressly included in the prize are payable solely by the winner (and where applicable their guest). The Promoter will not be held liable where such charges and/or expenses are incurred, and no refund or reimbursement will be made. The Promoter will accept no responsibility where the winner is unable to pay in full any such charges and/or expenses.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of the prize) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and unless the Promoter agrees otherwise in writing, the prize is non refundable and non transferable.
- If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prize where applicable.
- Details of the prize winner’s name will be available for one month after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address as set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits or excludes the Promoter’s (or any third party’s liability) for (i) death or personal injury arising from the Promoter (or third party’s negligence), or (ii) fraud.
- Except as set out in clause 17 above, so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from:
- Any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion, and
- Any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, prizes which do not reach the intended recipient), or use of the prize, and
- Any act or default of any third party supplier
Which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- Except as set out in 17 above, the Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respect on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The winner and their guest agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use all material related to the prize draw in future publicity and marketing.
English law applies
- This Promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with (including the prize), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize).
- The Promoter is Lotus Cars Limited whose registered office is Potash Lane, Hethel, Norwich NR14 8EZ.